Report University Related Conduct Violations/Incidents
Students, Faculty, and Staff:
To report University conduct violation's and incidents occurring either on or off campus, log in to MyConduct @ Heidelberg University.
Username — Bergguest (case sensitive)
Password — Bergguest (case sensitive)
After logging in, follow the prompts to fill out the incident report, and submit it to be reviewed by campus administrators.
Things to remember:
- Fill out the form as soon as the incident is over.
- Write factual statements - leave out opinions unless backed by fact.
- Correctly spell all names of person(s) involved.
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct.
- Write in complete sentences and spell all words correctly.
- Try not to use too many "he/she" or their plurals - use names.