465: Employees honored for milestone years of service
The Heidelberg community gathered Thursday to express appreciation, respect and gratitude for the 30 employees who celebrated milestone anniversaries of employment in 2021.
In all, the honorees represent a total of 465 years of service, according to President Rob Huntington, who presented a gift to each of them.
Additionally, the winners of the Jeannine Curns Distinguished Service Awards were presented. This year’s recipients are Brad Gibson, assistant director of Admission Operations (administrative staff); and Sherri Bowerman, administrative assistant for the School of Education (support staff).
Congratulations to the following employees who celebrated milestone anniversaries in 2021:
• 40 years – Kelly Depinet (Admission), Pat Page (School of Music & Theatre) and Ronda Winkler (Human Resources)
• 35 years – Nancy Miller (National Center for Water Quality Research)
• 25 years – Linda Barger (Krammes Service Center), Jeff Brickner (Krammes), Kyle Paxson (Aurora yearbook) and Neil Sass (Psychology)
• 20 years – Dr. Marc O’Reilly (Political Science)
• 15 years – Lauren Austin Smith (Conferences & Events), Gary Clagg (Krammes), Will Marshall (CNIT), Aaron Roerdink (Chemistry), Bryan Smith (Academic Affairs, Chemistry), Nick Spell (Athletics) and Stacy Wheeler (Print, Retail & Parcel)
• 10 years – Branden Jakubcin (Athletics), Jason Lewis (Athletics) and Hailey Magers (Krammes)
• 5 years – Sharilyn Bachelder (Admission), Scott Kretzer (School of Music & Theatre), Kiki Lorann, School of Business), Eric Morrison (Krammes), Phil Ness (University Advancement & Alumni Affairs), Hoa Nguyen (Administration & Business Affairs), Ashley Ryan (Krammes), John Sharp (Stoner Health & Counseling Center), Cheryl Staib-Lewis (University Advancement & Alumni Affairs), Stephen Svoboda (Theatre) and Jon Waters (School of Music & Theatre)