Student Affairs Awards - Nomination Form Open
March 14, 2023
This is an opportunity for us to recognize the truly outstanding people who have made an impact in our community in positive ways.
Nominations are being accepted for:
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Lewis E Miller International Ambassador Award
- Student Leader for Diversity
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year
- Emerging Leader Award
- Ralph and Sue Quellhorst Community Service & Civic Engagement Award
- Robert E Oleson Outstanding Student Leader Award
To review criteria for these awards, please visit the Student Awards Nomination Form. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to submit nominations for multiple awards; you will need to complete the form separately for each submission.
Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 27, 2023.