Here are local locations for COVID-19 vaccines
Now that the state of Ohio has opened up eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine to those 18 and older (as of Monday, March 29), we want to share the local locations that are offering vaccinations so that anyone in the Heidelberg community who would like a vaccine -- students, faculty and staff -- can get the process started.
For information and to schedule your vaccine in Tiffin, there are five options:
- Seneca County General Health District, 419-447-3691
- Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital, 419-455-8501
- Kroger Pharmacy, 866-211-5320
- Tiffin Community Health Center, 419-549-8870
- Walmart Pharmacy, 419-447-9177
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccinations, you can also call Stoner Health & Counseling Center at 419-448-2041.