All summer classes are online this summer
Taking summer classes offers students a series of advantages that could get them ahead of the game for the upcoming fall semester. Since we don’t know when the current COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted to allow us to be together again in person on campus, all summer courses this year will be taught online.
Registration for the Fall Semester is currently underway. You can register for summer classes now, too.
If you do, here’s how you could benefit:
- Stay on track for graduation
- Repeat a class to improve your GPA
- Get ahead on your Gen Eds so you can lighten your course load in the fall or spring
- Boost your GPA for athletic eligibility
- Get enjoyment from a class you take just because it’s interesting
Summer Term I classes begin May 26. Term II classes begin June 30. You can search for available classes in Oasis.
If you have questions about taking summer classes and how they would fit into your academic plan, you should talk with your academic advisor or reach out to the team at the Owen Center for Teaching and Learning.
Best of luck as you finish the semester strong and prepare for final projects and exams.