Internal Job Posting: Retail, Print & Parcel Associate
The Retail, Print & Parcel Associate is responsible for the essential day-to-day processes in the campus retail store, mail room, and print shop. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all campus community members and visitors; also will help train and supervise student workers. This position reports directly to the Director of the Retail, Print & Parcel Center. Max 30 hours/week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer service in person at the store register and package pick-up counter.
- Answers the store telephone and assists customers with questions and orders.
- Reconciles daily receipts with sales and prepares daily deposit.
- Monitors the online store, filling orders and updating merchandise information as needed.
- Assists with store inventory and maintenance tasks in the POS system.
- Participates in organizing and maintaining inventory storage area.
- Monitors the receipt of all goods to ensure the quality and quantity of goods received are consistent with specifications.
- Assists in maintaining Heidelberg’s online package tracking system.
- Maintains system for tracking merchandise and supply orders and invoices.
- Processes outgoing and incoming mail.
- Receives and processes packages from USPS, UPS and FedEx.
- Assists with supervising student employees.
- Help respond to requests for print and mail services.
- Assists with tracking and reporting department charges for postage, printing, paper, and store merchandise.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Retail, Print & Parcel.
Current Heidelberg University employees should submit a letter of interest and resume to HR@heidelberg.edu by the close of the business day Monday, May 10, 2021.
If an internal candidate is not hired, this job will be posted externally.