Job Opening: Admission Office Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for daily incoming and outgoing mail processing. Receives, distributes, and acts on incoming email to the Office of Admission.
2. Performs data entry and information management of prospective students; maintains and organizes electronic files; performs regular filing duties.
3. Monitors office supply inventory and prepares supply orders, as needed.
4. Processes applications including, but not limited to: uploading/entering received applications, essays, recommendation letter(s), and other application materials. Posts decisions, deposits, and withdrawals.
5. Generates and processes communications, including letters and emails, to ensure timely communications with prospective students, families, and appropriate office personnel.
6. Oversees student workers to assist with database management and fulfillment activities.
7. Other duties, as necessary or required, in support of the Office of Admission.