Transfer Evaluation System

Current Students investigating coursework at another regionally accredited institution: To transfer a course into Heidelberg, complete the Transient Student Permission Form before taking the course. Otherwise, credit may be denied regardless if the course is listed as transferable.

The Transfer Evaluation System (TES): A database to find established course equivalencies to assist in locating coursework. Search the TES equivalency database by college and course. Do not be concerned if a college or course is not listed, the database is regularly updated.

A course equivalency is not listed: The course subject matter department chair must complete a full course evaluation; provide the college and course details to the department chair. For example, a Spanish course not listed in TES requires a full evaluation from the Spanish department chair. Once determined, the chair will designate how the course will transfer on the Transient Student Permission Form. The completed form is to be taken to the Registrar’s Office for the final approval.

Course completion: Directly send an official transcript from the college to the Heidelberg Registrar’s Office, 310 E. Market St., Tiffin, Ohio 44883. Be sure to read transfer course policies located in the Academic Catalog.


 Transfer Courses, Transfer Equivalencies, Transfer Evaluation System, Current Students Taking Transient Courses, Transfer Work (TES)

Contact Information

University Hall
Tiffin, OH 44883

(general inquiries)
(coursework off campus or through College Consortium)


Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Team

Beth Koop
Associate Registrar
Campus Center
(419) 448-2266
Beth Koop
Mary Milazzo
University Hall C115
(419) 448-2257
Mary M