Grade Change

For Faculty & Department Chair or Program Director

This form is used when petitioning a posted grade for a specific course. A petition cannot be completed until the official grade date which can be located on the online Academic Calendar. The course grade policy is located in the Academic Catalog. The Grade Appeal policy is located in the Student Handbook.

I am a
Student Information
Course Information
Chair/Director Information