'Berg celebrates employees for milestone years of service
‘Gratitude matters. That was the sentiment expressed by President Rob Huntington at the annual Employee Recognition Luncheon, held virtually Thursday for the first time.
In all, 22 employees were honored for milestone years of service. They represent a total of 325 years of service to Heidelberg.
Additionally, the winners of the Jeannine Curns Distinguished Service Awards were presented. This year’s recipients are Janelle Baldosser, director of the Stoner Health and Counseling Center, administrative staff, and Bruce Stull, lead custodian for Krammes Service Center.
Congratulations to the following employees who celebrated milestone anniversaries in 2020:
- 35 years – Dr. Barb Specht (School of Music & Theatre)
- 30 years – Angie Giles (Marketing & Communication)
- 25 years -- Todd Russell (Krammes Service Center)
- 20 years – Dr. Daryl Close (School of Business & Technology), Dr. Doug McConnell (School of Music & Theatre), Joan McConnell (School of Music & Theatre and Beeghly Library), Mel Meyers (Krammes Service Center) and Jason Miller (Athletics) and Bruce Stull (Krammes Service Center)
- 15 years – Dr. Ginny Gregg (Psychology Department), Regina Kipps (Krammes Service Center) and Dr. Julie O’Reilly (Communication Department)
- 10 years -- Cindy Paul (Athletics), Dr. Courtney DeMayo Pugno (Owen Center for Teaching & Learning), Cynthia Ramsdell (School of Music & Theatre) and Jeff Rhoades (Campus Safety & Security)
- 5 years -- Janelle Baldosser (Stoner Health and Counseling Center), Lindsey Baumgartner (Owen Center), Deb Hoehn (University Advancement), Barb Roberts (Krammes Service Center), Jacqueline Sironen (Student Engagement) and Bill Schmoldt (Athletics)