Psi Chi, HU’s psychology honorary, inducts 4 new members
On Thursday, Heidelberg’s Psychology Department held an induction ceremony for the newest members of Psi Chi, the national honorary.
Congratulations to new inductees (front row, left to right) Kailyn Kroll, Bridgette Burrus, MaKenzie Brooks and Madison Lause.
Also attending the induction ceremony were faculty members Dr. Aaron Sell, Professor Neil Sass and Dr. Ginny Gregg, along with and Psi Chi members Courtney Bryson, social media coordinator; Madison Leiser, vice president; and Isaac Weinen, president.
To be eligible for Psi Chi, students must be:
• be enrolled as a major or minor in a psychology program or a program psychological in nature
• have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of full-time college coursework
• have completed at least 9 semester credit hours or equivalent of psychology courses
• have earned a cumulative GPA that is in the top 35% of their class (sophomore, junior, or senior) compared to their classmates across the entire university or the college that houses psychology (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale)
• and have a minimum 3.0 GPA average for psychology courses
Congrats to the newest Psi Chi members Kailyn, Bridgette, MaKenzie and Madison!