Reaching Gen Z: Marketing prof shares expertise on alum’s podcast
Heidelberg alumnus Jeremy Harrison recently hosted ‘Berg Marketing professor Dr. Salil Khetani on his podcast, The Savvy Marketer.
Jeremy, who graduated in 2000, is the founder and CEO of Spire, a digital marketing agency with offices in Tiffin, Ashland and Medina. Spire assists small to mid-sized companies with their expertise in Marketing Strategy and Execution, Targeted Digital Advertising, Account-Based Marketing and Employee Recruiting and Hiring.
The most recent podcast in The Savvy Marketer focused on “The Secret to Reaching and Hiring Gen Z.” Salil shared his expertise on a number of topics with Jeremy around the theme “Gen Z and the Way They Communicate.” Salil broke down the theme by specifically addressing the following topics, based on his personal and professional expertise:
• Journey to Becoming a Professor
• Passion for Stand-Up Comedy
• How Generational Lines are Drawn
• Differences Between Gen Z and Millennials
• How Gen Z Communicates Online
• TikTok is the New MTV
• The Secret to Reaching Gen Z
• Does Gen Z Like Collaboration?
• Advice for Employers: Hiring Gen Z
You can check out the podcast here.