’Berg celebrates employees’ milestone years of service
The Heidelberg community paused during one of the busiest times of the year to express appreciation and respect for the 23 employees who celebrated milestone anniversaries of employment in 2022.
In all, the honorees represent a total of 290 years of service, according to President Rob Huntington, who presented a certificate and a gift to each of them.
Additionally, the winners of the Jeannine Curns Distinguished Service Awards were presented by Leslie Erwin. The Distinguished Service Award for Administrative Staff recognizes an individual for outstanding service demonstrated by professional competence and effectiveness, efforts to maintain/improve professional skills, exceptional demonstrated initiative and genuine concern for the welfare of the University community. The Distinguished Service Award for a support staff recognizes an individual for competency and effectiveness, exceptional initiative, attitude while executing duties, demonstrated dedication to the office and Heidelberg University and notable contributions to improved customer service delivery
Congratulations to this year's recipients: Ashley Helmstetter, assistant vice president for University Advancement and Alumni Affairs (administrative staff) and Krista Kantner, administrative assistant to the Behavioral Sciences and Graduate Counseling (support staff).
Congratulations also go to the following employees who celebrated milestone anniversaries in 2022:
• 35 years – Pam Faber (Biology)
• 25 years – Tobey Robison (CNIT), Jennifer Sanders (Print Shop)
• 20 years – Donna Hefner (Business Office), Wendy Kelbley (administrative assistant/Sciences), Ryan Musgrave (Athletic Training)
• 15 years – Scott Donaldson (Athletics), Ashley Helmstetter (Alumni Engagement/HYPE Career Ready®), Rod Morrison (Krammes Service Center), Teresa Schmidt (Stoner Health & Counseling Center)
• 10 years – Nate Beres (Chemistry), Jennifer Brickner (Advancement), Michele Castleman (Education), Carol Dusdieker (Music), Kevin Scott (Krammes Service Center), Kayela Tidrick (Sport Management, Title IX)
• 5 years – Chris Abrams (Student Affairs), Barry Devine (English), Brad Gibson (Enrollment Management), Beth Koop (HYPE), Jemar Lewis (Football), Dennis LoConti (Residence Life), Lauren McGraw (Health Sciences), Thomas Wurm (Security)