Deadline for Pepsi and Hammel Student Research Grants
The next deadline for grants from the Pepsi Fund and the Martha and Ernest Hammel Student Research Fund to support student research and/or travel to professional conferences is February 1, 2021. Applications should be submitted by 11:59 PM. Pepsi funds are for undergraduate students only; Hammel funds may be used for undergraduate or graduate students. COVID-19 has led to changes in some campus policies. All awards are contingent on the travel or research policies the university has in place at the time of the project.
More information can be found here.
Important Changes for the 20-21 Academic Year
- Funds may now be requested for registration fees for virtual conferences.
- We have moved to an electronic format using Google Forms. Students can submit their forms here.
- After submitting the form, students will receive an email copy of their responses. They should then forward this email to their faculty mentor and the department chair.
- After reviewing the submitted form, faculty mentors will need to submit their letter of recommendation via email to email@example.com.
- Department chairs will also need to indicate their approval of the project via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Kylee Spencer if you have any questions during the submission process.