Mileage reimbursement documentation needed

All employees submitting mileage reimbursement for travel over 50 miles must submit proper documentation either from Mapquest or Google Maps. If your mileage is under 50 miles, no documentation is required. A purchase order must be submitted with the mileage reimbursement if the dollar amount is over $50 along with the account number and the proper signature.

Contact Barb Gabel in the Business Office if you have any questions.

Latest News & Announcements


Fifth Third representatives are coming to campus to teach a workshop on "Successful Budgeting." Lunch provided by Parkhurst Dining Services and sponsored by Saurwein Health & Wellness Center.
Students may register for one of three trips ranging in cost from $90 to $200 in either South Carolina, Kentucky or Mississippi!
The next deadline to submit Pepsi and Hammel Grants is Feb. 1
Join the Berg Dance Team. Team tryouts are scheduled for Sunday, January 26, from 6-8 p.m. in the Saurwein Multi-Purpose Room.
Call to schedule an appointment with the Stoner Health Center to get your flu shot It's not too late! The CDC still recommends that you should get a flu shot.

Two boxes of Theatre scores/scripts are missing.