Music & Theatre Summer Camp
Awaken your creativity this summer at Heidelberg!
We are back and better than ever. We have planned a camp experience that will foster your love of the arts and keep campers and staff safe!
- When on campus, campers and staff will be required to mask and follow state and local regulations on PPE. Hand sanitizer will be readily available and social distancing enforced.
- Temperature checks will be completed upon arrival.
- Campers will symptom track for one week prior to campus arrival.
- Camp programming (classes, rehearsals, and social activities) will be hosted online via Zoom for Monday through Thursday of camp week.
- Campers will join us on campus on Friday morning to rehearse and perform an outdoor concert on Friday evening.
With our hybrid camp, you will get to experience complete customization of your camp week. Want to take advantage of all of the tracks? Take a class from each area. Want to perform like there’s no tomorrow? Be in every ensemble! Want to know what it’s like to be a music major? Take the college preparation classes and get ready to love music and theatre in a completely new way! Missing singing or playing your instrument? Join the choir and band and explore the best repertoire!
The theatre track will feature Shakespeare in the Park style scenes and musical theatre numbers with choreography. Students may choose to participate in one or both of these.
This year, we are able to offer more tracks from which campers might choose:
- Music Technology
- Intro to College Music
- Who can come to camp?
- Students currently enrolled in grades 8-12 are welcome at camp this year.
What does my registration fee include?
Admission for two to the camp performance on Friday, one camp t-shirt, one HU SMT mask, any supplies required for your sessions selected by 6/2, and both meals (lunch and dinner) on Friday.
Registration and Cost
Total cost for camp, including deposit: $275
To reserve your spot in this year’s camp, click here.
Registration Deadline May 10. Deposits are fully refundable through 5/10/21.
All fees due by 6/1.