Review Heidelberg University's Information Technology Use and Security Policy.
Institutional Review Board Charts
The Office of Marketing and Communication Services offers a wide range of services to the Heidelberg community. To begin a project with us, please fill out our work request form.
What We Can Do For You
- News: Front page story, department news story, news release
- Social Media: Posts to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr Set
- Photography: Event coverage, photoshoots, headshots
- Website: Update webpage, create forms (survey, registration)
- Print Project: Invitations, posters, brochures, magazine/book
- Graphic Design: Logo, TV tile, graphics
- Ads: Newspapers, yearbooks
To participate in the MLK Day of Learning service events, sign up here.
Morpheus literary magazine is a student-run organization that meets on a weekly basis throughout both the fall and spring semesters to uphold the long tradition of the publication on campus. The magazine consists of student-submitted and faculty-judged work in a number of categories such as short form fiction, poetry and academic writing. Meetings consist of planning publication of Morpheus and the contest that goes along with it, as well as other events around campus that are held to further fuel a widespread passion for the art of the English language. Freshmen through seniors can join the publication staff and are able to be elected into committee chair positions for the entire academic year that can be compensated by either pay or practicum credit. If you have any questions or want to know more information please contact the advisor for Morpheus, Dr. Lucy Biederman, via email at email@example.com.