University Student Fees and Charges, includes fees for Housing and Board
Are you experiencing difficulty with campus technology? Do you have a question related to campus computing, network, telephone or video resources? Have you consulted the How-To's and FAQs page but still can't resolve your issue? We're here to help as quickly as possible.
Contact CNIT via the Technology Helpdesk
Heidelberg's student newspaper, The Kilikilik, also known as “The Kil,” has been informing the campus community since 1894. The unusual name of the paper stems from an official college cheer published the year before the Kil printed its first issue: “Killi-kilick! Rah! Rah! …” However, a more popular explanation for the name is that “Kilikilik” is the sound trains make against the tracks as they pass through Tiffin.
Students interested in working on the Kil and/or who have questions about MED 216 may contact Julie O'Reilly, Kilikilik advisor.
You can contact the Kil office at x2317.
The Rock Creek Review is an undergraduate academic journal edited, produced and published by students at Heidelberg University in partnership with the English Department. This journal will solicit literary research from schools around the world for an annual publication every Spring.
How do I apply to take a course Pass/Fail?
- Download the Pass/Fail Request Form at the bottom of this page.
- STUDENTS: Complete Part A and Save As
- Title it as “PassFail_CourseCode_YourName” - example: PassFail_HIS106_BobSmith
- Email the completed form to your Academic Advisor (as listed in DegreeWorks).
Please cc email@example.com when you forward the form to your advisor.
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR: If approved, will follow Steps 2 and 3, except fill in their name in the Signature of Advisor and the Date in Part B, then Save and forward to the instructor of the course.
Please cc firstname.lastname@example.org when you forward the form to the instructor of the course.
- COURSE INSTRUCTOR: If approved, will follow Steps 2 and 3, except they will fill in their name in the Signature of Instructor and Date in Part B, then save and forward to the Department Chair of your major or minor or the Honors Department Chair for an Honors course.
Please cc email@example.com when you forward the email to the applicable Department Chair.
- DEPARTMENT CHAIR: If approved, will follow Steps 2 and 3, except they will fill in their name in the Signature of Major/Minor/Program Chair and Date in Part B and forward to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
- Please note that your Advisor, course faculty, and Department Chair will review your request and either approve or deny. They may require a virtual meeting with you for clarification and/or discussion before making their decision, so be available.